Cool Intelligent Pulsed Light (CIPL)
The CIPL can simultaneously treat a wide range of facial blemishes safely and effectively on almost any area of the body for providing smoother, younger-looking skin. The CIPL system is low risk, nearly pain-free, and requires no down-time treatment.
How does it work?
The CIPL uses short pulses of intense light which transfers into heat energy upon contact with the skin surface. Darker areas (i.e. hair follicles, brown spots) attract the light towards it, resulting in intense removal of the pigmentation in targeted areas.
What kinds of skin conditions can the CIPL treat?
What are the advantages?
- Photo facial – Targets darker spots on the surface (i.e. freckles, brown spots, Rosacea, scars)
- Hair removal – Removes hair effectively on all areas of the body
- Acne treatment – Treats acne on the face and body
- Photo rejuvenation – Targets the deeper layer of the skin’s surface to stimulate collagen production
- Vascular lesions – Treats broken capillaries on the face
The main advantage of the CIPL system is the cooling feature. The light pulses are only emitted when the specified skin temperature is sensed by the hand piece filter, minimizing the pain and the need for topical ointments after treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
The number of treatments required to see an improvement in skin will vary between each individual patient. On average, each treatment results in a 10-15% improvement. Most patients require 4 to 6 treatments every 1 to 2 weeks ; however a consultation would be the best way to estimate the number of treatments required to achieve your desired results.